Ok, so we all have our comfort zones…but seriously, taking advantage of the variety PSF has to offer is one of the main keys to results (that and consistency…and eating clean…and ….you get the point). Formats that maybe aren’t you’re “favorite” deserve another try! The uncomfortable challenge might be just what you need to push past a plateau. Take a lot at your PSF line-up and switch a few things up!
Here are the TOP 5 formats you might not be taking regularly…but you should be!
- BARRE: Does barre make you want to start involuntarily shaking just thinking about it? That actually might be a good sign! Our barre classes are 30 minutes because they are ultra-intense but they honestly go by so fast. We switch up the workouts every time, so although they are familiar moves, we through in new exercises, equipment and/or sequence. If you are looking for something to compliment a lot of cycling and/or impact (jumping!) – barre is your friend!
- CYCLE: I still can’t believe some people NEVER take cycle! If you aren’t at least doing one 30-minute class a week…definitely start! The energy from cycle is contagious and our performance boards give you immediate feedback. Once you know how it “feels” to work at the right intensity, you can translate that to ANY workout. Our performance system is completely specific to each person’s ability and since we don’t foster individual competition, the results are amazing (plus the music is incredible!)
- SIGNATURE: OMG…you don’t take Signature? 🙂 …but seriously, this is the class PSF was built upon! Our 45-60 minute intense sculpting sessions are the backbone of PSF and are must for diehard PSFers…or those who just want a killer physique…at least once a week!
- TRX: We offer 30 minute TRX Express and 45 minute TRX Bootcamp workouts, and let me tell you, they are both awesome! If you used to be super into TRX, now is the time to make a return to suspension training. The combination of body weight training, an intense pace and great atmosphere make these workouts always an awesome option!
- Anything SPECIAL! When we have a *SPECIAL* class…we seriously mean it is S-P-E-C-I-A-L! We create innovative formats for you to check out – sometimes we even make it a regular class (power bands, boxing and pilates are all great examples!) In fact, most all formats we now have started out as *SPECIAL* classes – so if you miss out on these, you are missing out on the possible future of PSF! Upcoming *SPECIAL* classes next week include Lady Gaga Signature on Tuesday & Friday, Bike & Box and Hip-Hop Yoga on Thursday – come check them out! Oh….and of course NEVER miss a *SPECIAL* party class – we love a good ‘holiday’ at PSF!