Our PSF class descriptions, if read, give a pretty good idea of what our classes are about, but we know you sometimes have other ‘parameters’ for which PSF classes are chosen.
So…let’s dive right into what some of you may want (or not want in some cases) from a PSF class, and will guide you towards formats to check out! You might just find your new favorite!
…there to be absolutely zero chance of jumping!
- Upper Body Blast: Arms the entire 20 minutes…they will be killing but you’ll be glad you worked them to their max!
- Ab Blast/Core Challenge: Crunch, plank, twist….this is 20 minutes of nonstop abs…a total six-pack attack!
…all legs….all the time!
- Lower Body Blast/Booty & Legs: Looking for your legs and glutes to shake and burn? (In a good way!) This class kills your lower body…in 20 minutes.
…to stay in one spot, be on maximum burn during class AND keep burning afterward…did I mention STAY IN ONE SPOT!
- PSF Signature: This is IT…the ORIGINAL! The class everyone should do at least once a week (if not twice!) We start hard and finish even harder – cardio, strength and massive results! You grab a mat, and a spot, dumbbells, tubes and a ball and you’re set!
- PSF Express: The 30 minute version of Signature is challenging and nonstop – if you can pair it with another Express class…well, even better!
- Tabata Express: Take a BOSU, add some dumbbells and an interval timer. Sounds harmless…but then again you know better! We do 20 seconds of something, 10 seconds of something else…nonstop for 30 minutes. No. Breaks.
- 3-2-1 Sculpt: A proven formula for results…3 minutes of lower body & cardio, 2 minutes of arms and 1 minute of core. We repeat these 6 minute intervals 5 times, making this class so efficient that it will be over before you know it.
…to move around…I need some action over herrrrre!
- Cross Conditioning: It’s like a 30 minute surprise! You never know what you’ll get but it’s a guaranteed sweatfest! Circuits, BOSU drills, TRX, running…anything goes! Plus…you will feel like you’re getting personal trained – it’s THAT awesome!
- Morning Mix: What’s it going to be today? Get up out of bed and come find out! It’s always worth the early wake-up call!
- Circuit Sculpt: We crush it together, then around the room at different stations, and we n-e-v-e-r s-t-o-p.
- Extreme Sculpt: It’s called Extreme for a reason. Come try it…if you dare.
- BOSU Conditioning: Sometimes we stay in one spot. Sometimes we don’t. One thing is for sure…we WILL be rocking the core-inducing BOSU and there is a reason why this class is known as “death by the blue dome”.
…to be challenged with some choreography (some…), massive cardio & killer music!
- Cardio Express: Kickbox, BOSU drills, circuits, running…if it’s cardio…we pretty much will do it! You won’t believe how crazy we get during this 30 minute sweat fest.
- Kickbox Interval: Warning! This 60 minute class is a killer! You don’t have to do all the choreography correctly, but we will not let you slow down. Be ready to run, jump and basically kick a** like you never have before!
…to not wear shoes…sorry I really just don’t (or maybe I just forgot them)!
- Barre Express: You either hate barre…or you REALLY despise it. Yet everyone knows that IT WORKS. Just ask my uncontrollably shaking legs, arms and core from just little, tiny movement! PSF barre is known to be the hardest in the city – but again, IT WORKS!
- PSF Pilates/Pilates TRX Challenge: Pilates need not be boring people! Don’t be tricked by high prices and fancy machines. We have a blast in our Pilates classes and create body awareness with fresh props and tight bodies with PSF intensity!
- Yoga-Foam Roller Express: Relax! Take a load off! Stretch through a chill yoga vinyasa and roll it out on our foam rollers for 30 minutes…which hurt soooooo good.
- Yoga Fusion Sculpt: A little yoga stretch, a little sculpting strength, at just the right intensity to amp up your results…45 minutes of flowy fun!
…to hit things…not people…things…well unless it’s my boss, or husband, or well, let’s just not go there!
- Box & Sculpt: Channel your inner-Rocky and get yo’ gloves on! Hit the bag and perform athletic intervals…nonstop madness for 30 minutes!
- Boxing Bootcamp: Just like Box & Sculpt but 45 minutes so we can make it harder…we mean make it more FUN!
- Bike & Box: Start in cycle and incinerate calories for the first half then head into the studio…gloves on hit the bags to a crazy soundtrack for the second half!
…to crush some suspension training (whatever that is)!
- TRX Express: You and your TRX. 30 minutes of fast-paced cardio & strength intervals. We ARE Chicago’s #1 spot for TRX for a reason!
- TRX Bootcamp: 45 minutes of TRX, BOSU and strength intervals. Just when you think you’re going to have to quit…we amp you up, move you on and motivate you to the next level! We are experts at keeping it going!
- Cycle TRX Challenge: Start in cycle and watch your energy burn skyrocket. Then finish class with TRX strength and a little more cardio….just for kicks!
…to get my cycle on…and I don’t want any BS while doing it!
- Power Cycle/Power Cycle Express: Our cycle classes have it all…awesome music, motivating instruction, power-based performance screens, heart rate monitoring and more! We don’t do anything weird…like jack up the heat for extra sweat (you’ll sweat enough on your own at PSF!) and we don’t have candles (but we won’t judge you if you love a good seance) – we have a good time riding hard, with awareness of our killer power output, and to blaring music – like our life depends on it!
- Theme Ride: These rides are always intense and soooooo fun! A little Beyoncé vs. Rihanna one day…a little 80’s Mixtape the next. If you want to know what’s on tap for our playlist, then this ride is for you!
- Cycle & Sculpt/Cycle & Sculpt Express: We taught Chicago’s first cycle class that included segments of sculpting…and we do it right. These brief intervals are challenging for your upper body and you’ll visually witness your heart rate increase using our performance screens. You really can do it ALL on the bike!
- Road Ride: So you’d like a little “authentic cycling”? Then this format is for you! Simulating real elevations, breakaways and more using our kick booty performance screens…plus no helmet required!
- Rhythm Ride: We’ve got rhythm yes we do, we’ve got rhythm how ’bout you? Parts of this class are synchronized to the beat – you’ll experience riding as a TEAM and how amped up your intensity gets! …and if you don’t have rhythm, our performance screens will tell you what speed (RPM) to be at – fake it until ya make it!
…something I can’t find a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e else!
- Power Bands Blast: “Here…hold these handles…they are rubber bands connected to the ceiling. Now squat, jump, bounce, press and curl holding them!” Our Power Bands class gives you extra height whenever you jump (thanks to our bungees!) while simultaneously adding resistance for every part of your body! We will be standing, kneeling, lunging, planking and crunching…it will only take 20 minutes for you to be hooked!