I am a total creature of habit. Mostly because it makes life easier 🙌🏻
When it comes to food, I need to make sure I can formulate meals that can be portioned out for one (since my kids aren’t eating most of this stuff!).
Like everyone I’m sure, I go through phases, but here are my latest Top 5 Foods I eat…every day!
*and note this is nowhere near everything I eat in a day, just some of the things that never change day-to-day 😝
1. Eggs – I have egg whites for breakfast and typically at one other meal. I get the Sous Vide Egg White Puffs from Starbuck’s or I make hard boiled eggs in my handy-dandy egg cooker. I also like scrambled egg whites with Go Veggies or salsa mixed in.
2. Avocados – I love ’em! …but hate when they aren’t ripe yet 😕 I add them to basically anything I make with eggs or ground turkey.
3. Ground Turkey – I try to get the healthiest, most natural kind, but sometimes I’m picking it up at Jewel. I brown it and add salsa (Frontera Chipotle is my fave) and of course add avocado.
4. Apples – My 3 year old loves them so I’m ALWAYS cutting them up. I eat them as is or dab on some PB2 peanut powder.
5. Sugar Free Pudding & PB2 – Speaking of peanut powder, my new favorite snack is mixing some into a pudding cup. It’s basically a Reese’s…right? Seriously it is so good 😋