Yum! Easy quinoa bowl that you make in one pan so it’s super simple, quick and delish!
- Heat a 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet set over medium high heat.
- Add 2 cloves garlic, minced and 1 diced jalapeño pepper and cook about 1 minute.
- Add in the 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1 cup rinsed quinoa, 1 can drained black beans, 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes, 1 zucchini diced, 1 red pepper diced, 1 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1 tbsp red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer about 20 minutes
- Add diced avocado, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and 2 tbsp lime juice
It’s awesome warm but super yummy the next day served cold!
Even a picky teen enjoys the deliciousness!